Wednesday 22 June 2011

40 Questions Make up style

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
3 times... 2 times just water once at night to take off make up and actually cleanse

2. What skin type do you have?
sensitive combo.

3. What is your current facial wash?
I have 3 
L'oreal go fresh in green 
Cetaphil
Clean N Clear Oxygenating scrub

4. Do you exfoliate?
HELL YEAH- lack of exfoliation means that your skincare items don't penetrate as well.. which means means, wasting money :( 

5. What brand do you use?
Clean N Clear 
Cetaphil

6. What moisturizer do you use?
I have MANY
Cetaphil lotion
Dove Spf 15 moisturizer 
Neutrogena spf 55
Vichy Tri Activ anti imperfection hydrating care (it's incredibly meh for the price -.-) 
Tony Moly Ice Queen snow white cream
Tony Moly Appletox


7. Do you have freckles?
I have two :) both are on my nose.

8. Do you use eye cream?
I use my mother's :D 

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I had acne...but not acne PRONE 
my acne is controllabe... ALL HAIL DIFFERIN and Acne Free!! 


10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Pro Activ disgusts me.

MAKEUP
11. What foundation do you use?
I don't really use foundation... but if I do use it it's Revlon Colourstay, 
and I use BB creams :D and I haven't found one I like yet :P

12. How about concealer?
I rarely use concealer... just double up on my foundation in certain areas...
but the elf one?

13. Do you know your undertone color?
Neutral ;) 
yellow if I'm sallow and tired

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
<3 <3 <3  the natural ones
Fake it till you make it yo!

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
yup yup!! 

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
right now I'm using peripera Grand Volume mascara It's AMAZING!!! 


17. Sephora or MAC?
SEPHORA! MAC is boring (and not even that good...)

18. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
sponges fingers brushes anything that can help really...

19. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
yes... i have to!! My make up must last all day. no excuses. I do NOT want to spend time touching up.

20. For the face?
if I'm wearing foundation probably
I like really siliconey make my face look like it's porcelain smooth primers.

21. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
purple or taupe :P

22. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
GEL ... or powder...
powder makes it look more natural and it's FAST
  
23. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
hardly ever, due to the fact that I don't use pencil liners.

24. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
<3... but for everyday it's too much work...
except for annabelle's myth eyeshadow... it's a sweet sienna dupe EXTREME LOVE
  
25. Do you use mineral makeup?
kind of ... mineral eyeshadows...
I still think I should use everyday minerals if I want to use a foundation everyday...

26. What is your favorite lipstick?
I only have one o.O 
Rimmel London the obnoxious purple one that's like 3.44 

27. How about lipgloss?
umm E.L.F moisture lipgloss in Angel

28. What is your favorite blush to use?
Max Factor ;) oh yeah still have that one from ages ago. It's seen me through 2 graduations lol

29. Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
no wish I can though... :( I want the 
cool shimmer 120 
warm neutral
cool neutral 
10 blush palette
concealer palette 
contour palette
and a ton of brush sets (synthetic hair of course :) )

30. Do you like drugstore makeup?
yup yup!! wet n wild palettes are actually really good :). I don't like spending money on something that I wash off at night :P

31. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
of course :)

32. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
sometimes...eyeliner is an eternal foe...

33. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I only have too many...
when people do their eye make up that isn't suitable to their eyeshape...
when people don't blend their foundation
TOO MUCH FOUNDATION aka CAKEY! 
spider lashes
volcanic crater zit coverage (it's ONLY going to make things worse ) (although I do admit sometimes getting rid of the colour makes me feel so much better)

34. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I'm an eyeshadow whore...as long as it's an eyeshadow it's all good!! 
no blue lipstick... end of story ;) 
I have also discovered blues look horrible when I do an entire blue eye look.

35. Which celebrity always has great make up?
...idk? Ummm KATY PERRY!! 

36. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
I can go without too ... if sunscreen doesn't count...
then brown gel liner for my eyes 

 37. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I don't like make up on sundays... and sometimes I just don't feel like putting it on because I don't want to take it off at night

38. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Passable... still look like a human :P

39. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
there is no BEST make up line...each brand is amazing at different things...
but for my purposes... probably ELF because it's cheaper...and it's got everything you could possibly need...even brushes.

40. What do you think of Makeup?
LOVE! 
it can make people feel confident. 
and it's not a mask...it's just there to ENHANCE what you like... and draw attention AWAY from what you dislike... it's still there... just less... noticeable 

No comments:

Post a Comment