Friday 17 June 2011

May and June Haul

What happened in May and June?? I got a job ... so, I have money!! :D to support my disgusting shopping habits. Do NOT judge me for it, I am simply helping stimulate the economy!!!

I purchased a lot of stuff of of facebook stores (YES YOU CAN BUY STUFF OFF OF FACEBOOK!!) 

I purchased mostly korean skincare!!
So without further ado, let’s survey the damage!

We shall begin with the Tony Moly products!

I purchased the Tomatox Brightening masque




The Appletox honey cream



Both of these products I purchased from a Seller on Facebook called Princess Closet.
Her link will be located… RIGHT HERE!! 


From another facebook seller called Starry Styles link located right... HERE!! 
I bought a Peri Pera set, it contains the 


ILOVE pact




Grand Volume Mascara



Rosemary BB Cream 



Double Shine Eyeshadow in 16




and last but not least Wondergloss lip gloss


At last... the haul is complete... 
reading back on my first post, it's kind of awkward. :S 

No comments:

Post a Comment